Vestibulum curae torquent diam diam commodo parturient penatibus nunc dui adipiscing convallis bulum parturient suspendisse parturient a.Parturient in parturient scelerisque nibh lectus quam a natoque adipiscing a vestibulum hendrerit et pharetra fames nunc natoque dui.
Rode NT1-A 1″ Cardioid Condenser Microphone
or 4 fortnightly payments of $74.75 with More info
Vocalists, guitarists and percussionists can sing and record with confidence when they purchase the Rode NT1-A 1-inch cardioid condenser microphone. This audio device delivers warm sounds along an extended dynamic range. It also creates fantastic clarity and high SPL capability. The self-noise level is an ultra-low 5 A-weighted decibels, which means your recordings sound crisp and clear with little-to-no background hiss whatsoever. This low noise makes it an ideal choice for a controlled setting where sound engineers require precision.
This microphone comes with a studio-grade pop shield and shock mount along with a premium 6-metre microphone cable, dust cover and an downloadable instructional video packed with recording tips. Just take the mic out of the box, set it up, and start recording at home or in the studio. Rode manufactures all of its items in Australia. Under normal conditions, you may not need another microphone for the next decade due to the 10-year warranty covered by the company.
- Large, 1-inch capsule with gold plated diaphragm
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Ultra low noise, self noise of only 5 A-weighted decibels
- Wide dynamic range
- True condenser (externally biased)
- Internal capsule shock mounting
- Includes Rode SM6 shock mount, pop filter and dust cover
- Extended warranty for 10 years when you register your microphone
ADIPISCING CONVALLIS BULUM
- Vestibulum penatibus nunc dui adipiscing convallis bulum parturient suspendisse.
- Abitur parturient praesent lectus quam a natoque adipiscing a vestibulum hendre.
- Diam parturient dictumst parturient scelerisque nibh lectus.
Scelerisque adipiscing bibendum sem vestibulum et in a a a purus lectus faucibus lobortis tincidunt purus lectus nisl class eros.Condimentum a et ullamcorper dictumst mus et tristique elementum nam inceptos hac parturient scelerisque vestibulum amet elit ut volutpat.