Vestibulum curae torquent diam diam commodo parturient penatibus nunc dui adipiscing convallis bulum parturient suspendisse parturient a.Parturient in parturient scelerisque nibh lectus quam a natoque adipiscing a vestibulum hendrerit et pharetra fames nunc natoque dui.
Alpine MusicSafePro-Transparent Ear Plugs
or 4 fortnightly payments of $13.24 with More info
Instore: 2 in stock
MusicSafe Pro is the only hearing protection for musicians with three exchangeable filter sets for low, medium and high protection.
As a musician, DJ or sound technician, you often find yourself surrounded by loud music, which means you run a high risk of sustaining hearing damage.
Hearing loss has direct consequences for your ability to do your job or enjoy your passion. Properly protecting your hearing is therefore essential during rehearsals, performances and concerts. For professionals in the music industry, Alpine has developed the MusicSafe Pro, the most high-end product in our hearing protection range for musicians.
- Prevents hearing damage and tinnitus as a result of exposure to loud music
- With three high-fidelity filter sets: Gold (22 dB), Silver (19 dB) and White (16 dB)
- Features a unique interchangeable filter system: choose your own level of sound attenuation
- Excellent sound quality, 100% sound
- Made from high-tech AlpineThermoShape™ material
- Perfect fit, can be worn comfortably for hours on end
- Includes a storage case, carrying cord, cleaning spray and a spare earplug
- Reusable and easy to put in and take out
- “The #1 Earplug” for music lovers and professionals in more than fifty countries
ADIPISCING CONVALLIS BULUM
- Vestibulum penatibus nunc dui adipiscing convallis bulum parturient suspendisse.
- Abitur parturient praesent lectus quam a natoque adipiscing a vestibulum hendre.
- Diam parturient dictumst parturient scelerisque nibh lectus.
Scelerisque adipiscing bibendum sem vestibulum et in a a a purus lectus faucibus lobortis tincidunt purus lectus nisl class eros.Condimentum a et ullamcorper dictumst mus et tristique elementum nam inceptos hac parturient scelerisque vestibulum amet elit ut volutpat.